Same Day Apple iMac Repair within a few hours!
Do you need professional Apple iMac repair services? Our certified technicians are always ready to help. You give us the device details (serial number) of what's wrong with your computer so you can get a free quotation.
We believe in doing business with integrity. The most common problem with the iMac is that it gets stuck on the Apple logo and won't turn on unexpectedly. We'll fix your iMac on time with fair and transparent pricing.
iMac upgrade Improve performance:
If you feel that your iMac operating system is slow, there could be several reasons. Your device's startup disk may not have enough free space. We are here to help speed things up. If your old iMac is slow, it's most likely because it has a traditional hard disk drive. You can upgrade the HDD to an SSD (Solid State Drive).
We instantly upgrade iMac RAM and SSD to improve performance. Even if you don't have time to upgrade, we can upgrade it at your doorstep. My CelCare is the most advanced iMac service center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Our Reliable Services:
- Strictly follows time limit.
- No hidden charges
- Three months warranty time-period
- Use of original spare parts
- Exceptional ability to deal with troubleshooting problems
- Extensive knowledge and training of our technical staff
- reasonable cost to fix the screen
- Use of top-quality equipment for replacement
- 12+ Years of Trust experience
- Pick and drop services at your area
- Upgrades and recovers data following privacy measures
- Ability to build productive relationships
- Friendly support and answer customers' inquiries.
How to Reset the SMC for Apple iMac
Resetting the SMC is done a little differently for different kinds of macs. But you always start shutting down mac first. Then, Then, if you have a desktop Mac, just unplug the power cable. Wait 15 or 20 seconds, plug it in, wait another 5 or 10 seconds, and power on the system again. Then your System Management Controller will reset.
Why is the iMac running slow?
- A question asked along with hundreds of thousands of others, why is my iMac so slow? Here is the explanation.
- Slower iMacs probably have this type of disk, a spinning platter with a small needle that reads the information, which is older technology.
- SSDs are an existing technology called solid-state drives that are extremely fast and current iMacs come with them.
- A solid-state drive will give you around 500 megabytes per second of data transfer which means you'll be able to access everything on your device very quickly.
Please send an inquiry.
|Saturday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 20:00|
My Celcare JLT has been rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 594 reviews as of January 2022. - Read all customer reviews.