Same day iPhone 11 Pro Water Damage Repair service
Is there life after death or expiration by water damage? Although the latest iPhones have been water and dust resistant since the release of the iPhone 7. But the evidence is that some Apple users still report lifeless home buttons, data loss, and camera damage after connection with liquid. When you face such a situation on such a terrible day. You have the blues and start to find an iPhone 11 pro water damage repair to the nearest shop. Surely! An action on time from a fair and square shop can save your device.
When the worst thing occurred, our mobile fell in a water tub, in a toilet, puddle, or we just overfilled the fluids in our iPhone by rain. Then you fly off the handle and try to salvage it.
It's not over! Great news! If you have spontaneous water damage, you do not need to purchase a new one or replace it. Instead, you can immediately pay to fix it! My Celcare provides true blue and above-board services in Dubai as our budget is customer-friendly.
Time to Seek Help in a Flash!
Unfortunately, most water damages are complicated to determine the extent of the damage. Most repair shops can't do the business because of the lack of skills and awareness. They can assist with repairs such as screen repair or battery replacement. So, only our services are best, leaving far behind our competitors. Put your trust in us and get a fruitful result!
Our Impressive and Striking Services
- Strictly adheres to time and do a repair as early as possible
- No Hidden Charges or extra charges
- Supervise thoroughly to diagnose the root cause
- Handy and reasonable rates
- Original OEM Replacement Parts
- Use of top-quality equipment
- Always ready to support and answer customers' inquiries
- 12+ Years of Trust in Apple Repair
- Pick and drop services at your doorstep
- Three months warranty, and you can track your warranty
- Restore data & upgrade software, keeping in mind privacy.
What to do in the first step as first aid?
- Eliminate the case as holding the case on the phone could trap water in the phone.
- Use a lint-free cloth to dry a phone, such as a headphone jack, SIM slot, battery, charger, even your camera lens!
- Remove the phone immediately away from the water. The longer it's submerged, an electrical charge can seriously damage wet circuitry and switch it off.
After taking these steps, seek help from our authenticated shop to avoid further damage in all haste.
1. Can water damaged phone be Fixed?
Although most cell phones nowadays do have some degree of waterproofing, some real damage can occur to your phone. The good news is, yes, water-damaged cell phone repair is conceivable.
2. Does water permanently damage your phone?
The water in the phone may cause the various extent of damage to several electrical components. Corrosion isn't immediately visible. In fact, it's quite common for a phone to initially work, but an expert in time action can save it from permanent damage.
3. Can I dry my phone with a hairdryer?
It's not a decent suggestion to use a blow dryer to dry a cell phone as it can actually compel moisture to go deeper into the phone, and it also generates heat that could damage parts of the phone.
We have many happy customers, and you can trust us just like them. With our dedicated and cost-effective top-notch work, we continue to grow up in the market by providing the best iPhone 11 pro liquid damage repair in Dubai.
Please send an inquiry.
|Saturday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 20:00|
My Celcare JLT has been rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 594 reviews as of January 2022. - Read all customer reviews.